To ensure the best product quality for our customers, we constantly test our raw materials, compounds and processes. Every step in the production process is monitored and every batch is tested according to standard as well as order-specific parameters.
In addition to the certifications of our plant and quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001, our lining materials for corrosion and wear protection, for example, are also equipped with various test marks, including the building authority approval of the DIBt and the confirmed Food Safety of the Hygiene Institute of the Ruhr Area.
Contemporary efficiency is the defining feature of WAGU processes.
Through a strict, process-oriented way of working and a continuous improvement process, we are constantly increasing the efficiency of internal processes.
In addition, we are constantly developing our certified energy management system in line with our processes. WAGU's integrated management system also complies with current environmental protection and risk management requirements. Together with a certified process auditor, we also ensure that the requirements of the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) are implemented in our processes and continuously monitored and optimized.
In-house audits at WAGU include:
- Abrasion (DIN ISO 4649 A and B)
- Density at the vulcanizate (DIN EN ISO 1183 Part 1)
- Density at the raw compound (Elatest)
- Compression set (DIN ISO 815-1)
- Effect of liquids (ASTM D471)
- Elongation (ASTM D412)
- Color measurements with Minolta color spectrometer (CIE Lab)
- Hardness Shore A (ASTM D2240)
- Hardness (DIN ISO 7619)
- Mooney viscosity (DIN 53523)
- Elongation and strength at break (DIN 53504)
- Rheometer test (DIN 53529)
- Rebound elasticity (DIN 53512)
- Specific Gravity (ASTM D792)
- Tear Resistance Die C (ASTM D624)
- Tensile Strength (ASTM D412)
- Behavior towards liquids (DIN ISO 1817)
- Vulcanization (ASTM 5289)
- Hot air aging (DIN 53508 4.1.1)
- Tear resistance (DIN ISO 34-1 A,B and C)
|ACS Permission H 1005 KTW||4132 kB|
|Approval WRAS||834 kB|
|Approval by the building authorities||4338 kB|
|FDA 21 CFR 177.2600||2153 kB|
|Ring test hardness ASTM D412||196 kB|
|Ring test tensile strength ASTM D2240||198 kB|
|Test Report WRAS||311 kB|
|H 1005 DVGW 270 DE||360 kB|
|H 1005 DVGW 270 EN||343 kB|
|H 1005 KTW Cold Water DE||675 kB|
|H 1005 KTW Cold Water EN||680 kB|
|H 1005 KTW Warm water DE||683 kB|
|H 1005 KTW Warm water EN||678 kB|