WAGU Rubber Technology – Testings and Certifications
To ensure optimum product quality for our customers, we constantly review our raw materials, compounds and processes. Every step in the production process is monitored and each batch is tested for standard and order-specific parameters
In addition to the certifications of our operating and quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001, our lining materials for corrosion and wear protection, for example, are also equipped with various test marks, including the DIBt building approval and the food safety confirmed by the Ruhr District Institute of Hygiene.
Modern Efficiency Characterizes the WAGU Processes
Through a strict, process-oriented approach and a continuous improvement process, we permanently increase the efficiency of internal processes.
In addition, we continue to develop our certified energy management system in line with our processes. WAGU's integrated management system also complies with current environmental protection and risk management standards. Together with a certified process auditor, we also ensure that the requirements of the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) are implemented in our processes and constantly monitored and optimized.
On request, we will gladly assist you with the certification of your products.
The In-House Testings at WAGU Include:
- Abrasion (DIN ISO 4649 A and B)
- Density on the vulcanizate (DIN EN ISO 1183 part 1)
- Density of the raw compound (Elatest)
- Compression set (DIN ISO 815-1)
- Effect of Liquids (ASTM D471)
- Elongation (ASTM D412)
- Colour measurements with Minolta colour spectrometer (CIE Lab)
- Hardness Shore A (ASTM D2240)
- Hardness (DIN ISO 7619)
- Mooney-Viscosity (DIN 53523)
- Elongation at break and strength (DIN 53504)
- Rheometer testing (DIN 53529)
- Rebound elasticity (DIN 53512)
- Specific gravity (ASTM D792)
- Tear-resistance Die C (ASTM D624)
- Tensile Strength (ASTM D412)
- Behaviour against liquids (DIN ISO 1817)
- Vulcanization (ASTM 5289)
- Hot air aging (DIN 53508 4.1.1)
- Tear propagation resistance (DIN ISO 34-1 A,B and C)
The Following Further Tests Can Be Carried Out in Our Partner Laboratories:
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- Infrared spectroscopy (IR)
- Thermogravimetric analysis (TGA)
- Thermomechanical analysis (TMA)
- UV and ozone resistance
You May Download Our Current Certifications Here:
Hier können Sie sich alle Zertifizierungen der Produkte downloaden:
International Round-Robin Tests
Also in 2016, the Kunststoff-Institut Lüdenscheid again conducted its international round-robin tests, in which the participating test laboratories test themselves and each other. WAGU Rubber Technology has taken up the challenge - with great success.Find out more.